View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 07:32 PM   #101
Senator Palmer
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 13 Features Playbook Kicks Off April 25th, with Presentation and Gamep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
I'm hoping this is some improvement in the FA signing when it comes during the regular season. I don't want to go sign a FA and my only option is 1 year 100.000$. Hoping to see them add back options to give FAs different types of contracts according to their overall rating and age and so on. I hated Looman and his crew water down FA signing in Madden 12. If they fixed it this year then I will be with franchise mode again.

PS They need to fix the accel. clock aswell. I hate not having the option turning it off in franchise mode.
It is awfully strange to only be able to offer a FA a one year league minimum deal with no options. I'd also like to be able to front-load or back-load any contract, and not just the FA Bidding ones.

And the accelerated clock is a must; not just the option to turn it off, but the option to adjust it up or down. I love playing 15 minute quarters and getting reaslitic stats off of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Yooooo... this Ray-J gif is killing me right now.

I remember the first time I saw it... and the context. One of the all time funniest.
Advertisements - Register to remove