Thread: New features
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 04:17 PM   #8
unc_kobw
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: New features

All I want is them for one year focus completely on the gameplay. I can take the same dynasty two years in a row, but what I don't want to see is the same gameplay. My biggest concern is the offensive and defensive line gameplay. DE's have about 0 pass rushing ability. A dominant DE at Alabama should be able to beat a 75 overall tackle 3/5 times. I'm not saying he has to run him over, but give him some type of edge. I also can't stand the way the offensive line just pushes defensive lineman down sometimes. A dominant DT can't be thrown down like a rag doll. Now to the offensive line. A puling lineman is a waste, all he does is run in front of u then stops without blocking just to get in your way. The lineman make no pocket, it is more of a straight line. They need to be kick stepping to form a pocket. If a lineman gets beat, he has no recovering ability. He decides to just stand there and look in front of him while he is blocking the air. There is no zone blocking scheme. They all need to be taking there zone steps and working up field. Not a take a step then stop situation. Also, WR's have no blocking ability. Your screwed if you run a WR screen or if you try a run to the outside that depends on them blocking. Play Action plays are a waste. The CPU always decides to bring the house and you get sacked for at least a 10 yrd loss.

Another thing I can't stand is a team not using their go to players. Every time I would play Oklahoma St, Blackmon would have maybe two passes even thrown to him. Stanford would run the ball 80% of the time and let Andrew Luck stand there. Alabama would make Trent Richardson a pass blocking back as well as LaMichael James from Oregon. Denard Robinson was a pocket passer instead of a scrambler. I could go on, but I'm tired of typing.