Old 05-11-2012, 08:59 PM   #77
PantherBeast_OS
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Madden NFL 13 Partners with NFL Films, Brings Back QB Cadences and More

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
I love the fact that whenever Cutler is running off the field, he goes to slap hands with Lovie Smith and Smith basically ignores him.

One thing that worries me is that during the Rivers to Jackson Touchdown, Eric Berry just stood their, staring at the ball instead of trying to even attempt to swat it down (which he would have actually intercepted it with how poorly placed it was).

Two things I liked. The crowd during some of the scenes definitely sounded like a real NFL crowd which is thanks to the 24 mics that they used. The other thing was seeing two people hit Palmer at the same time. As the one was wrapping and lifting Palmer up, the other seemed to wrap him up as well.
I agree with you on that. I seen this same thing during the gameplay playbook for NCAA13. Where a a WR was doing a drag route underneath and there was a LBer in postion to knock it down as it sailed over his head and he was looking at. He did not even attempt to knock it down. He just stood there. I'm just really hoping they are not dumbing down the D to much just to give the offense big lift this year. That would kill the fun of the game.

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 05-11-2012 at 09:05 PM.