View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 09:54 PM   #423
DeuceDouglas
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 13 Video - Gameplay With Jim Nantz and Phil Simms In-Game Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
Anyone can have an opinion, I am not saying people cant. Even I said the podcast sounds better, but until you can see and hear the commentary together you cant make a solid analysis. What if the commentary is off by 3-5 seconds or its wrong. Also, maybe the podcast was jsut recorded lines before they were even implemented into the game.

Personally, I think the commentary will be better than last year , but not anything special in year one.

I really hope they stick with this new technology and announcing teams for more than two years. it seems like every two years they are switching one of the two and starting back from the beginning.
I think this is where most people defending it are coming from. At this point, we've heard and seen so little that it's absolutely impossible to judge anything. In my opinion, what we've heard so far sounds much better than what we had last year and isn't anywhere near enough to deem the commentary as a full-on failure yet.

Like with everything else it seems, June 4th is the day. After that we should be able to get plenty of more valid impressions.