View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 02:20 PM   #104
MarvellousOne
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K13 Features Sprite Slam Dunk Contest, 3 Point Contest, Rising Stars Challen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbmnm247
For me, blacktop mode was a fun mode to play every now and then. I'm not really sure why people were crying to get it removed. If you don't like it, just don't play it? I can't believe people would complain about EXTRA content in a game.

As far as not giving them leeway, I can only speak for myself when I say that I think the reason people are loyal to 2k is because they weren't like that "other" developer. They wouldn't nickel and dime DLC, they wouldn't charge extra for uniforms, etc. Now that it seems they are heading in the same direction, especially removing content and trying to package it back in as a major announcement, it is disappointing.

In all honesty, I'd rather just have blacktop mode back than ASW. At least then I can get some 2on2 and 3on3 action in if I want.
I honestly didn't play nor care for Blacktop mode, I tried it a couple of times and it just wasn't hitting for me, with that being said though I wonder why people are jumping the gun thinking Blacktop mode was removed? They didn't say it was removed and I believe with ASW mode being DLC those who don't buy it will be left with Blacktop mode still in tact, it is the only other mode where you can play street ball and if I am not mistaken they did reveal awhile ago about justin bieber being in 2K13 there was a thread on that announcement.