DetroitStyle
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB 2K12 Title Update v 1.2 Details, Arrives Within 24 Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Sorry, but this patch is a joke...

As a strictly offline player, there is NOTHING mentioned regarding the hitches in the throwing motions (both infielders and outfielders)... I find this pathetic. It's a HUGE issue for offline players, and yet it's left undone.

Yet another reason why I gave up on working on rosters for this game. It's as if 2K is just throwing in the towel. I don't care if a guy leaves the field for the dugout in a bit better direction...
Totally agree, it seems as though they started to work on it but when the series got axed (before it went public) they just ceased all work. Which from a business perspective I can totally see being the reality of it. Nothing major had been addressed and they just touched up a few simpler issues. The posts by 2K reps for "info for future patches" was a joke. None of the concerns in the thread here or on the 2K website was addressed. But hey, at least they did something...PS3 players have yet to receive their NHL 2k10 patch

I actually might be done with 2K all together. I've been pretty disappointed with the direction they've taken with all their games and it seems like they're dropping like flies (being canceled that is). I wasn't too happy with NBA 2K12 and I know you Harsh didn't even bother with it this year.