View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 07:52 PM   #74
CDazzle91
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Can't import draft classes into Madden 13

Look, I'm going to buy both Madden and NCAA this year either way, because I get a heck of a lot of play time out of both of them, but this kind of irks me. I have feelings on the matter.

1.) Draft Class importing was a HUGE selling point for me on Madden. I play NCAA more than Madden, but when I did play Madden, I loved seeing my athletes from NCAA in the pros.

2.) I won't be nearly as frustrated if they allow customizable draft classes. As I have personally come to see with NBA 2k, the community here can do AWESOME things with draft classes if given the right tools. Give us those tools and I will be happy.

That being said, I doubt they will give us those tools, as Looman mentioned that the game has specific player storylines and they are recapped in studio by Wingo. I don't think they can allow customization with the voice-over and whatnot. Also, what is the point of the draft board in NCAA 13 if it doesn't carry over to Madden? I thought that would fix dc import, but I guess that's just for "pro potential" or whatever.