View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #20
turducken34
Rookie

OVR: 2
True to life presentation. I play these games to unwind from the stresses of the day. I'm not going to be analyzing each and every tackle to be sure that they're not replicated. Presentation though is something that helps draw me into the game if it's good. I haven't been one to bash commentary, but Madden 12 was the first time ever that I turned it down to 0. It was very disjointed.
Now if there were to be a weekly wrap-up show, displaying scores from around the league, talk of the big injuries,playoff chase and some actual highlights, then I would be in hog heaven! The "other" game that implemented RTP was not very fun at all in my opinion. It looked nice, but too much was lacking- like no injuries etc.
I have never played organized football, so I'm not one that's going to sit there and scour over every little thing that might not replicate the real game of football. I don't feel that 12 was broken or unplayable, my disappointment from what I've seen and heard of 13 so far is a lack of presentation.....and the weather if it's not fixed! Phil and Jim are a nice start so kudo's to EA for that.
And while I'm interested to see and feel how RTP works for 13, I would have preferred to see more presentation stuff done. In the end, I just want a game that pulls me into another world for a couple of hours each night before the grind of the next day.