View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 04:21 PM   #23
gmitch23
Rookie

OVR: 3
I cant believe i'm saying this but it has to be presentation. The way the game is presented to you over and over is what will keep you coming back most. Why esle do we love to watch football in real life? Because of the way its presented. Would you watch real life football with not commentary? Yes, but not for long. Why do you love going to the game in person? Because of the atmosphere. A game can have RTP but how much fun would it be if the crowd didnt cheer on touchdowns, every game played on generic football fields, or your favorite players not being presented in a way that's similar to thier real life counter parts. Football is a game of emotion and enthusiasm. If that same emotion is not presented each and every game, we would quit playing it within a couple of days. If the presentation can be produced with real life excitement, I'll play that game any day over a game that only have RTP. As humans, we stick with the things that brings emotions, and great presentation can bring emotion.