View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 12:55 PM   #11
DieHardYankee26
BING BONG

DieHardYankee26's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Sound Off: Lebron's a NBA Champion...now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohty_t
like him or not , the man deserves the ring . i know many wanna hate , but the guy admits how he left cleveland on hour special was immature. i mean at least he can admit his mistakes. most people cant do that. will they win 6 or 7 nope wade is getting older and less athletic. however , they played a heck of a playoff run this year.. congrats to the whole team! its time people stop being childish themselves and just hate on a guy because he is really that good. that is the true underlying issue with most, they just cant admit it. the man can admit his mistakes.... can you?
No one "deserves" a ring. It's not a God given right. He earned the ring. And people have reasons, legitimate in your or my opinion or not, to "hate" LeBron. Believe it or not, not everyone just hates him because it is the cool thing to do, and even if they do, that's their prerogative. It's not "childish" to dislike a guy that went against what you believe in.

People are going to believe what they want to believe. They aren't going to try to make you hate LeBron, so you shouldn't try to make them like him.
I can't hide who I am, baby I'm a gangster
In the Rolls Royce, steppin' on a mink rug
The clique just a gang of bosses that linked up
Advertisements - Register to remove