View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 01:12 PM   #13
DorianDonP
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations

I like the thread idea though. Good work. Let me give it a try.

The Return to Glory Dynasty: Notre Dame. I think you can go a million different ways with Notre Dame in a dynasty. You can stay independent and schedule whoever you want. Or you can join the Big 10, Big 12, or ACC and still have it be realistic. I think I may do a ND dynasty for the first time.

Manage a Powerhouse Dynasty: LSU. I think this is a good pick. Fun stadium. Fun conference. Fun rivalries. Still have a lot to prove.

The 'Become the Next Boise' Dynasty: ECU. Good location and I like the uniforms.

The Impossible Dynasty: New Mexico State. Just a few years ago, the athletic department asked fans to donate food to the program so that they could feed the football players. What a storyline to start a 'it's impossible to win here' dynasty.

The New Guy Dynasty: UTSA. Good pick.

The New BCS Power Dynasty: Clemson. They have everything you need to become a power in college football. Good state for recruiting. Rabid fanbase. Winnable conference. Yet they only have one National Title and it was over 30 years ago.

The WACky MAC Dynasty: Buffalo. It's something about making a New York area football team good that is intriguing.

Finally, the We Were Good Before Games Were Invented Dynasty: SMU. They got the death penalty. Nuff said.