View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 08:07 PM   #1
doug35
Rookie

doug35's Arena

OVR: 3
2012-2013 roster for 2K11? XBOX 360

Hi, just wondering if anyone was doing a 2012-13 roster for 2k11. I'd do it if I had the time as I am working on a 2004 roster for MLB 2K11. If you have one, can you post the .ros file link as I do not use XBOX Live. Mediafire link please.
Anyone have one?
If you don't know how to post a .ros file, here's how. Search google for a program called USBXTAFGUI_v44. Download it from gamefront as it should show up there as the first thing. It has a 360 like logo. Save your roster to a USB Flash Drive on your 360. Plug your USB into your computer and open USBXTAFGUI_v44. Go to file and select Device Selector. Click on the USB and click open. Now you should see 2 things that say Cache partition and Data partition. Click the data one. You will see your XBOX's id code. After that double click on it. On my USB (not sure about anyone elses.) NBA 2k11 is 5454087A. Double click that. You should see a thing that says 00000001. Double click that. You should now see your roster. Put it on your desktop and upload it on mediafire. MAKE SURE YOUR ROSTER IS SAVED TO YOUR HARD DRIVE ON YOUR XBOX! It should be "Roster1.ros" or what you saved it as with the .ros extension! There is no simpler way to put it for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove