Old 07-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #1162
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Editing Issue Rears Its Ugly Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttingteeth
Oh, I agree...but it keeps getting weirder because they say a little bit of one thing to some folks, some more to others, mostly shooing away at fans (and I know most aren't so personable or well with words) and then this other stuff comes out via articles per conversations months ago. They are at the very least talking in circles and creating their own contradictions whether they mean to or not. I contend that it's more upsetting to most people when someone can't just tell them the truth - flat out being honest. Honesty usually quells more issues than it creates.

I also have to believe no other feature in the game came to be until they made the decision on the new engine (therefore the new code) was made. Knowing this stuff puts everything into a whole new perspective. The general conclusion has to be, though, that this game is a rush job. They rushed the engine and then rushed to make everything they could to work with the new code. We are getting a half-cycle produced game.
I just don't take in where ever what ever I hear and when as gospel.

Things haven't changed at all since the announcement and that's been a month.

Actually, you can have people say they rushed this or rushed that, etc..., I also read where the people up on top thought long and hard whether to put the engine in or not and decided to go for it. For some people, that could mean they like people taking chances and "going for it."

Still, bottomline, there are features missing that the developers at least acknowledge they want back in.

I really don't think the reasons don't matter any more, at least not to me. It's a shame no matter what way you look at it.

All one can do is hope they put them back in asap without breaking anything else.