Old 07-14-2012, 04:55 AM   #20
DUDERMAN
Rookie

DUDERMAN's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Screenshot - Reggie White

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Maybe it's just the lighting in that particular photo, but the shade of green on those uniforms is way too dark.
It's not the lighting because the actual hue is far off. It's closer to the Eagles current "midnight green" (technically now "Nike Green", but I refuse to call it that) than it is to their classic "Kelly Green".

I took the liberty of fixing it for them...

The pants might also be off (they are suppose to be silver), but it's hard to tell because the sunlight drowns out the color. I hope I'm wrong and it looks better than in the final game, I doubt there is enough time to fix it now. This is my favorite of all the Eagles uniforms as it is the one I grew up with, so I hope that it looks right.

Maybe it's going through a photo filter that I'm just not seeing. I found from the pictures of Madden 12 onward that the art team likes to put more filters on their photos than a teenage girl using Instagram. "Turn up the saturation, everyone likes bright colors!"

[edit] Here's a comparison shot...

Also, just so this post isn't all negative, I really like the player model. I really wish this leads to the return of classic teams in future Madden titles. For now though, I will have a blast playing as the Minister of Defense on Madden 13.

Eagles | Phillies | Flyers | Sixers

Last edited by DUDERMAN; 07-14-2012 at 09:57 AM.