View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
jvaughn31
Rookie

jvaughn31's Arena

OVR: 0
NCAA Football 14: Road to Glory Improvements

These are some changes I would love to see in next year's installment of EA's series.

- New recruiting- Allow us to be recruited like we recruit high school players in Dynasty modes. We receive calls, we answer questions about what we like (academics, tradition, pro chances etc) and that determines whether they offer us a scholarship. If I want academics a school like Army will be more intrigued in me.

-Get rid of reaction time until I really earn it. (heisman trophy winner, other awards, all american, key game victory) I feel as if I am cheating so I personally don't use it. I think its perfect for Heisman challenge but could use some tweaking for RTG.

-Balanced Playbook- I know its great to run every play as a HB but with the Sim play option, I am fine with passing plays as long as I can sim it.

-Recruiting based on tendencies. If I can air it out more than run, Oklahoma St would be more inclined to pick me than Oregon and vice versa. And then a team that suits me would recruit me quicker and possibly give me a scholarship earlier.

These are my ideas. I love constructive criticism because I want to improve this game and game mode. I would love to hear what you think about my ideas and what ideas you have. With any luck someone from EA or OS will will see this and get ideas.
Advertisements - Register to remove