Old 07-25-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
mightyrx
Rookie

mightyrx's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: APF 2K8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhslancers
Haven't played a football game in many years picked up 2K8 used yesterday for 2 bucks. Game rocks for sure. I have a few basic questions maybbe someone can help.

Can you practice defense? No problem finding offensive practice mode can't seem to be able to switch. yes, you can practice defense. When art the match up screen after setting the parameters for practice, the team on the right side is offense. The team on the left side is defense. Make the team you play with the team on the left and you will be practicing defense.

The default switch player button is X on the PS3. Not a problem there but is there some delay during plays in player switching? I am having a problem switching off a player during runs and passes. switching on the PS3 is circle, not X. X is for speed burst/wrap up tackling

Kicking. Is there any way to stop the directional from moving or do I just have to try to hold it steady and hope for the best? Is there a practice mode for kicking? on the easier modes, the arrow doesn't move. You can practice kicking when you practice offense. Pick field goal instead of regular plays.

Do you have to load the defensive linemen special moves or can you just press the button to execute clubs swim moves etc.? It's not mandatory because they work without the charge, but charging makes the moves easier to pull off

Damn shame these guys aren't making football games anymore. Got NHL2K10 yesterday as well and it is a nice game.
Hope that clears that up.
Send me a friend request so we can get some games in.
PSN ID-Mightyrx
Making up Evidence Depending on Information Available