View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 11:54 AM   #45
capn_razzamataz
Rookie

capn_razzamataz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store

If I may contribute my two pence worth...

Although I admittedly enjoy criticizing EA as much as anyone, charging for extra uniforms isn't something worth complaining about. Thanks to the uniform store, they are fixing teams' default uniforms for free (which wouldn't have happened in previous years) and they have an avenue to add special uniforms throughout the year (again, which wouldn't have happened at all in previous years). People are asking EA to give them stuff they didn't even know existed a week ago. If you think EA somehow owes you extra new uniforms, fine. That's your prerogative. But there's no use complaining about it here, because it's not going to change.

If you want this year's extra uniforms to be included "free" with the game, then you're probably going to have to wait for NCAA Football 14.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
...but I could also see them not doing it because people who pre-ordered from Amazon to get the jerseys would think what was the point of pre-ordering if everyone can get them later through dlc.
It's not like they paid extra to pre-order and get the extra uniforms, so why would they care? Why would they be upset about not being given the opportunity to pay extra for what they got for free (and earlier)?

Last edited by capn_razzamataz; 07-27-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove