Old 08-07-2012, 03:34 PM   #4
chibears96
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: New roster for 2012-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettgit24
Hey everyone, I have begun to make the rosters/franchise files for the 2012-2013 season. I want these to be as accurate as possible. These files will have the following.

1. Most of the drafted rookies (some will be missing from the later rounds) and some undrafted rookies.
2. Correct player information for all players. Also I will try to have all equipment accurate, well as accurate as I can.
3. I will be putting mug shots with players, if one matches.
4. Depth charts will be as accurate as possible.
5. Coaches information will be correct.
6. Teams will run correct playbooks for both defense and offense.

I will be using the silentway/rickster file as a template and would like to ask if anyone has any info on depth charts updates or knows any players that need a ratings boost pleas post here. However please do not ask to boost a players ratings just because he is your favorite.
I will be working non stop to finish these and will release a 2.0 version after the preseason is over.

Just so no one asks of course I am not charging for this, I just want everyone to enjoy it. However if you would like to make a donation for my hard work I would appreciate it. You can do that here https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

Please do not flood this thread with "when will they be done", be assured I am working as fast as possible. However I am also striving for accuracy and this stuff takes time.
Hope your still willing to do the rosters. Maybe help out with the community rosters.