MarvellousOne
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Interactive Association 30 Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz4311
Update:

There is a poll up now. Vote!! Haha anyways when you vote or even if you dont but are interested please write what you want to do for this association in a reply or send me a PM that way I can talk to you about whatever you want to do. Also I will give free range mostly and let you guys mostly come up with REALISTIC rumors and stuff like that and I will play the games and do rotations along with talk about rumors with all of you. I think this is going to be a lot of fun and hope that we get some people that want to help me out. Also this idea I have is new and raw, so anyway you guys want to enhance this expereience, let me know.

One person mentioned a GM type experience, but I am in one of those leagues and its a ton of work and there are a lot of salary rules and also I am kind of thinking more of a mode where you guys are reporters and analyst and I dont want to lose that part of the mode. Also I dont think we will get 30 active GMs and other people to be reporters and analysts.

Lets get this going! I am anxious to start this up and will even start tonight if we get people ready to go!
Kind of torn between being a fan or an espn analyst lol I think I might want to go with Analyst sounds like fun.