Thread: Eagles CCM
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
FlyEaglesFly3
Banned

OVR: 1
Eagles CCM

This is a discussion for Eagles fans/ people who use the Eagles in Madden.

With the recent spreadsheet presented by EA for the full rosters (http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...-madden-nfl-13)

Who will you be trading away/cutting in pre-season?

Who will you be trading FOR?

Are there any players you feel that are on the team that you might build up to try to become a starter or even a pro-bowl talent?

Who do you think is the biggest sleeper (ratings not RL) that could come in and play without you touching their XP.

Also, do you plan on changing the Eagles' scheme around?

As for me I think that I will probably get rid of Juselio Hanson, Jason Avant, as I do every year. Simply because they are getting older, and neither of them are very TALENTED in Madden. Plus I'd rather develop younger guys in the slot positions of their respected positions.

I think some guys I'd LOVE to improve with the new XP system, would be Vinny Curry and Brandon Graham. Together the boost in ratings in these two guys could make the Eagles DE position set for another 7-8 years after Trent and Babin decide to decline.

Also I will be splitting time between LeSean McCoy and Bryce Brown. Brown is similar to LeSean, he has height, but can accelerate and embarrass defenders. Comes in with 91 speed and 87 truck!

My Biggest Sleeper comes in at 70 OVR:
Mychal Kendricks
He has a 90 SPD rating, a 88 Hit Power, 70 tackle, and 91 pursuit rating! He will stay on my team regardless.

The only Scheme Change I will impliment is making the Eagles' DT bigger, I love run clogging DTs, and prototype DTs on 1 on 1 edges. With big DTs it helps me stop the run while my DE's are out of position (spread out wide 9) and helps my LBs get an easier tackle.

At a 67 OVR Alfonzo Dennard strikes me as a player I might pick up. 89 Press, 86 Speed, and 82 in Man Coverage he would fit perfectly in the slot for me.

As well as Vontaze Burfict who is VERY low on the totem pole in OVR and only a 69 speed, but has a CRUSHING 95 Hit Power.

What do you guys think you'll do come 6 PM or Tuesday?

Go EAGLES!

Go Madden!
Advertisements - Register to remove