View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #10
egkb2753
Rookie

egkb2753's Arena

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGameW1nner
So Davo I think you missed the point my friend. I know that the audio producer has nothing to do with the things I suggested. And Jmood I feel the same way I like the little things just like you. But fix the big things first then the little things will take care of themselves. If you have authentic line play then the cadence would play a bigger role with catching people off guard of catch a defender leaning.
Actually, Davo made a very good point and didn't miss anything you were talking about. Everyone bitches and moans about the lack of authenticity in Madden and while I'm not saying this is a groundbreaking addition to the game, it certainly adds another wrinkle of realism. The amount of money spent on cadences has nothing to do with the lack of line play, or the lack of realistic authentic running animations (even though they really aren't that bad. Everyone hails 2k5 as the G.O.A.T., and the way people ran around in that game was absolutely terrible), or the ability to block a linebacker with a fullback.

The infinity gameplay engine might be the first real and worthwhile addition/enhancement that EA has introduced since Madden's inception onto the 360 platform, and you're going to complain because they spent money on real quarterback cadences? Bad form, Jack.