View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 06:28 PM   #31
Nokstar
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
Legend players are usually rated on their PRIME, not on their career numbers. And in his best season(when Jordan retired), Scottie Pippen averaged 22 points, 8.7 rebounds, 5.6 assists, 2.9 steals and 0.8 blocks.

Good enough for a 92 rating I'd think.
I hear you but not evem those stats are worth a 92 in my opinion. When yoh are in the 90's you are a CORE scoring superstar...the scoring go to guybof your team...imo.

Pippen didnt take over games on a normal basis or anything..he was just a great complimenting player..a start sure...but a 92?

Kevin love averages what...26 points...13 rebounds..can shoot from anywhere on the floor and u got people saying hes rated too high..but pippens prime statistics..which arent even close..gets him a 92?

Current players arent rated in their prime...i feek like old players should be rated on their career average...otherwise you got two different rating scales for players playing in the same game. Pippen played for like what..8 more years after that prime (just guessing)...i remember his points going down every year after that along with other stats.. thats a long time.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy S3
Advertisements - Register to remove