View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 01:04 PM   #4
PanthersGM305
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: September 11th patch news?

No a single word, Just positive timelines on twitter & Amazon review & Pasta Padre ..IGN.. Everyone is just so blind about the clear flaws the DEMO build had which transfer over to the Retail version but not one single article regarding the wrong uniforms, or unable to EDIT your Jersey number, I never edited the rating only to play around but never to start a franchise or SS. EA does not have a direct link to communicate back real time... I wonder what there doing now..playing made or planning for MD14 next gen... On the att file i found it to be odd they would want to store our individual sliders on there servers ...what is the need to load the game disc with the old madden...i can go buy madden 06 at gamestop for 3 bucks instead ea wants us to buy it online... Please Fix the game EA you will be face with alot of hate...I havent being able to play this game since late wed night around 10 its started to FREEZE...the toggle stick stuff is crap it take too much space for nothing and the constant server connection gives lag even to the Offline player.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Game Disc packed with lots of data.jpg (31.3 KB, 714 views)
File Type: jpg Loyalty awards.jpg (36.0 KB, 713 views)