Old 08-31-2012, 03:33 PM   #8
MooseBoyJ
I am Batmoose

MooseBoyJ's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: September 11th patch news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
No a single word, Just positive timelines on twitter & Amazon review & Pasta Padre ..IGN.. Everyone is just so blind about the clear flaws the DEMO build had which transfer over to the Retail version but not one single article regarding the wrong uniforms, or unable to EDIT your Jersey number, I never edited the rating only to play around but never to start a franchise or SS. EA does not have a direct link to communicate back real time... I wonder what there doing now..playing made or planning for MD14 next gen... On the att file i found it to be odd they would want to store our individual sliders on there servers ...what is the need to load the game disc with the old madden...i can go buy madden 06 at gamestop for 3 bucks instead ea wants us to buy it online... Please Fix the game EA you will be face with alot of hate...I havent being able to play this game since late wed night around 10 its started to FREEZE...the toggle stick stuff is crap it take too much space for nothing and the constant server connection gives lag even to the Offline player.....
I have read and re-read this, what I can only assume to be, "complaint". This is nothing more than an illogical rant from a spoiled member of the Madden community. No editing is a complaint I see. Of course you realize that is a well known complaint. The "wrong #/jersey" crap may disappear once they release the roster update now that the league is finalized after the pre-season. It may not. Then you rant something about sliders and servers. Next is wondering what EA is doing, which is prolly another EA game, of which it matters not. EA could be working on roster updates and patches. EA could be enjoying vacation. EA could be in your backyard. The point is moot. Then you mention some mumbo jumbo about EA making money. Your right! Making money in a Capitalism system is wrong! The toggle stick stuff is next. I assume your meaning the little things like the Hit Stick and Total Precision Passing that make your experience more realistic. NAH not that. Surely not that. Hint: if your Xbox or PS3(whichever you own) is freezing then delete crap off your hard drive. Try emptying you cache. Your system is just like a computer. It needs space to run. If you are concerned about lagging offline, first I've heard of that by the way, then ummmmm idk Disconnect from Live or PSN. In short please grow up. EA didn't make the game 100% to your liking. Stop Your embarrassing yourself.