View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 12:51 AM   #1
Swaygodeus
Banned

OVR: 0
CCM Needs a patch immediately!! Can't believe they missed this...

EDIT: A workaround has been found that will allow both teams the chance to replay the game. When one person DC's simply have the person still connected either A) Shut off their ps3 or B) Turn off their router/pull their ethernet cable. I personally tried shutting off the ps3 and it worked fine. This will allow both teams to restart the game once they get back in to CCM.

So I'm able to get over the 100's of bugs that are affecting this game because for the most part the gameplay is enjoyable and when played with my full league is quite fun. But what just happened in my 32 team human controlled league takes this game from ambulance to mercy flight as it actually destroys the mode and begs the question...who tested this game!?

So here we are in regular season week 1 all excited to kick the league off when;

My Titans owner is beating my Patriots owner 21-10 in the 4th quarter when the Patriots owner gets a DC...go back to CCM and it says the Titans won the game 21-0....which is false! Stats show the Patriots score but nowhere does it reflect the 10 points the Pats have or did it even give the Pats credit in the PF standings. Just says 0.

But the real CHERRY ON THE SUNDAE came this evening when....
My Steelers owner is leading my Broncos owner 31-22 in the 4th quarter. Apparently my Steelers owner disconnects, so what happens when he goes back to the CCM main screen...it shows the Broncos won the game 22-0!!!

You have to be kidding me right!? My owner is winning the game, get's dc'ed, Madden decides whoever dc's is going to get a goose egg and a game over, all the while the commissioners have no option to undue this mess so the teams can at least play over. (A feature NCAA has might I add)

My question is, how did no one at EA or the GAMECHANGER COMMUNITY catch this!? We literally just kicked off games today and we've discovered this issue.

DC's are a part of online play, they happen, there's nothing we can do about them, but for the developers to decide to goose egg whoever dropped and give them the loss is just asinine and just leaves me wondering if these guys even know what they are doing...

In my opinion this needs to be patched YESTERDAY!!!

For someone who has ran a league for 4 years I can safely say this is probably the worst oversight I've ever seen....smh EA...smh...

- Sway (UFL Commissioner)

Last edited by Swaygodeus; 09-04-2012 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Edited with workaround
Advertisements - Register to remove