View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 10:16 AM   #18
MMurda
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: New juke animation?

the thing ive mastered in practice...is how to not get that stop ur feet and hop juke to the side. that juke was literally getting me killed...although i did do it after i broke a tackle on a punt return and it made the guy run right past me and i ran it up the sideline another 15 yds which was kinda cool.

if u want the old "quick burst jukes" and not the hop step...u have to be running for like 4-5 steps and get ur momentum up. youll notice if u do it too soon like 2-3 steps ur gona get the hop step. i guess its cuz ur not running fast enough yet to really do the quick step juke. you will also get the quick burst juke if u do the breakdown shimmy RS left to right real fast...then u burst outta that it will be a quick juke. I have not figured out that juke in the OP's video tho. i think it prolly has to do with agility ratings and prolly shimmy juking at the right time. kinda like the animations '10 had where if u juked at the right time going the line ur HB would turn kinda sideways and "get skinny" and kinda do a sideways slide thru the line to get thru a small hole. some of u might remember that.

how i learned to get the quick burst juke tho was to go in practice with offense only and place the ball on the 20 so u got a whole field ahead of u. i was wondering why i was getting it sometimes and not others. now try to run a few steps and do it immediately. ur gonna notice ur hop juking. now after that juke.****n a few more steps then juke...another hop juke. now next time run like 5-7 yds without breaking ur momentum and then juke....WOILA MAGIC...quick burst juke is back baby!! thats it...its all about momentum. u have to have it on ur side or ur not gonna have enough to do the quick burst juke. once u figure it out just do it all up the field til u got a good visual feel of when u can pull it off. i can do it on command now. just gotta build up that momentum.

this should help alot of ppl that couldnt figure out what the hell they did to the jukes. i was pulling my hair out the first few days til i figured out what they did. now all is well and im good to go.
----------------------
Madden Since '92