View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 10:42 PM   #19
Matt10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 13 Gameplay Videos and More

I really didn't expect this though. With PES 2013 demo(s) being out as long as they have - I would have expected to see something that would COMPETE within the venues of realistic gameplay. What's sad is yes the demographic will still be achieved in those kids who want to button mash and boast their skill dribbling moves; but this is so not good by the looks of it.

I have NEVER understood EA's mentality in their sports games. Why not AIM for a specific SIMULATION representation of the game we see on TV. Make it look like that - and execute it. What's nice about this approach is that you kill 2 birds with one stone; ie the simulation players and the arcade gamers. The arcade gamers don't care because they just want to play with Messi - while the sim gamers enjoy a beautifully represented version of the greatest game on earth?

Stop showing off useless features that equate to only arcade gameplay, and do it for the fans of the beautiful game - this is straight up disrespectful at this point.