View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 07:40 PM   #1
Matt10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
This Needs to be Polled: how many are aware of the DB Glitch?I

I am tired of everyone posting about high socks, low socks, uniforms and all that useless junk that doesn't make a difference if the game is unplayable. I want you to watch every single highlight of NCAA 13 (full games) and tell me you don't see the glitch arrive - usually it will occur when a long TD is scored through the air.

Here is a video I have on my sliders page, if you have ever seen the animation I'm speaking about - then you have witnessed the DB glitch. I tried to searching youtube for "Safety glitch" or "DB Glitch" and apparently noone seems to be bothered by it? Not even the infamous 'gamechangers' - are we that much of an arcade generation that we just want to win by all means necessary? I can think of 100 or so people from the sliders section that will disagree - maybe some don't just know about it.

Just to note, since some arguments have come up:

Sliders do not fix this issue.
It is not a busted coverage matter.
Difficulty does not fix this issue. It happens on all levels.
Ratings adjusted does not fix this issue.
Coaching sliders does not fix this issue.

And to vote on the GameChangers website:

http://www.easports.com/gamechangers...=504f56ad3299f

Search for "NCAA 13 Safety Glitch" or "Safety Glitch"...or "DB Glitch".

Update 9/13/12: A possible fix?

------

It needs to be said - How many are aware of the DB Glitch and feel it should be the very first priority on the next (if ever) patch EA releases?

Also - can a mod please update the 2nd option to say : "I do not care, I am enjoying the game the way it is."

I apologize for the current second option - it was done out of haste and frustration; and did not breed much constructive criticism.

Last edited by Matt10; 07-27-2013 at 04:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove