View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #7
Pezell04x
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I am tired of everyone posting about high socks, low socks, uniforms and all that useless junk that doesn't make a difference if the game is unplayable. I want you to watch every single highlight of NCAA 13 (full games) and tell me you don't see the glitch arrive - usually it will occur when a long TD is scored through the air.

Here is a video I have on my sliders page, if you have ever seen the animation I'm speaking about - then you have witnessed the DB glitch. I tried to searching youtube for "Safety glitch" or "DB Glitch" and apparently noone seems to be bothered by it? Not even the infamous 'gamechangers' - are we that much of an arcade generation that we just want to win by all means necessary? I can think of 100 or so people from the sliders section that will disagree - maybe some don't just know about it.

It needs to be said - How many are aware of the DB Glitch and feel it should be the very first priority on the next (if ever) patch EA releases? Or straight up think uniforms are more important?
What irritates me about this is that EA could probably set the CPU coverage to normal rather than aggressive and it would be okay.

I'm not sure why this has been overlooked by both the company and the community. I shouldn't have to remove plays from my play book or use these plays knowing it will result in a touchdown.

So what can we do to get this message across to EA

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2