Old 09-10-2012, 11:14 PM   #83
Colt45
Rookie

Colt45's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: This Needs to be Polled: how many are aware of the DB Glitch?I

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucas005
It's not a great call by the OC. Like others have said it happens ALL the time. If this was only happening to true freshman dbacks with 55 rated awareness and 55 rated play recog than yeah maybe I could see this "indecisive" safety animation not being such a big deal. But go take on Georgia who have maybe the best safety combo in the nation and you'll get the same results. Heck, go jack up both of their ratings to 99 in all categories and the bug is still there. This isn't great play calling, game planning, beating the defense with superior offensive players. It's a straight up game killing bug.

I'm not trying to be argumentative with this. Like Matt stated we just really want this game to work because it's so damn close to being a truly great NCAA football game. To finally being this close only for it to be unplayable because of this is so frustrating.
No, I know that this is totally an issue. I'm just saying that on this one particular play, it was a good thing. Because it used to be that you could NEVER throw it deep because the CPU would always be on top of everything (and even if they weren't, they'd zip right to the ball no matter where they actually were on the field.

Again, I'm just saying on this particular play, everything went as it should. If you are doing this multiple times, because of your play call, then I don't know that anything can be done about it.

The bigger problem is when things just totally break down and are set up faulty from the very start. I totally know there is a problem. I throw for 8000 yards and 25 TDs a game against the computer because of it.