View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 02:06 PM   #21
The Biscuit 07
Rookie

OVR: 1
I would love to hear more of Vni thoughts. Please give us more then just the vague comment. Why do you feel that way? I have to agree with most of everything that people have posted. The weight is there, the speed difference, the smoothness and animations are all great. It's a demo, it's not perfect, but someone in another topic mentioned how stealing "felt" better. It was not so much an animation as feeling your "hands" really go for the ball. I get that sensation too. It's much more tactile then before, same with blocking. It's not all just one kind of blocking. I've had tip blocks, average blocks, one block that knocked a beer out of a fans hand in the fourth row (sadly I was the shooter in that situation). I thought I would adjust faster to the new shot stick . . . that was not the case. But it's all biology. Muscle memory is all it is. I already am feeling an improvement this morning from last night. I just have to get to the point it's more instinctual then having to think about it. I have noticed the slight lag though on the shot stick someone mentioned . . . I thought it was just me, but hopefully either they can adjust that or I can learn how to be more effective, as that could be a product of my own play not the game itself. Overall I'll give it an 8 out of 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove