View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #12
wepr3
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 Roster File

This is just a cut and paste of mk's instructions from his fantastically awesome updated 2k11 rosters:

"TO INSTALL NBA 2K11 2011-2012 Rosters:

Let me provide some more specific instructions:

- format your usb removable drive FIRST (put it in your 360 - go to "storage" and find the removable drive - follow the on-screen instructions. Make sure you have a USB stick that is compatible with a 360).

- after doing so, put your NBA 2K11 game in your 360 and SAVE a roster (any kind will do) to your USB drive (NOT your 360's hard drive).

- download my roster using the page 1 - post 1 link. It's a .ROS file now called "2012 (date)" - put it on your desktop.

- Google USBXTAFGUI_v44 - save this program on your pc/laptop desktop

- put your USB drive into your laptop / pc - do NOT open it when prompted to.

- open the program USBXTAFGUI_v44 (that you should have already downloaded) - it will look like a silver / green xbox icon on your desktop. when the next screen comes up click on "run".

- under "file" click on the "open first USB drive" in the drop-down menu.

- you should now see TWO columns (right and left). in the LEFT column, click on the 2nd one called "Data Partition" and then click on the next sub-menu called "Content".

- You will see a series of numbers and letters. This will be your 360's profile identification (I believe). IT MAY NOW GET A BIT CONFUSING...

So, here's a simple way to know how to get the proper RIGHT SIDE partition (column) open: find the roster (on the RIGHT SIDE) that YOU saved earlier when you had your USB drive in your 360. Keep looking under those numbers on the left side until you see it showing up on the right side.

Once you find YOUR "generic" roster that you saved earlier in the RIGHT SIDE column, it's now as simple as dropping-and-dragging MY FILE (that is on your desktop) in the RIGHT COLUMN.

THAT'S IT!!! Close out that program USBXTAFGUI_v44 and then make sure you properly eject your USB drive from your laptop/pc.

Put the USB stick into your 360 - go to your settings. Go to "storage" and find your removable USB stick. Copy the file that you got from me from your USB drive ONTO your 360 hard drive. Remove the USB drive and have fun playing your game once you load up my roster in your game menu.

I can't make it much simpler than this..."