View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:39 PM   #155
CFraychineaud
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: ** SPOILERS ** Madden 13 Draft Class Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandetta
So it seems like after a certain point you are locked into a given year's storyline arc or branch. I have not simmed repeatedly to determine when, but it seems like the storyline branch locks either in the preseason or week 1.

Does anyone know when the storyline branch locks in CCM?

*re-posted from a thread, couldn't get any feedback.
I believe its locked in when you start your CCM. You get a starting draft, and can know which drafts in which order will occur for the next 29 drafts. The players are the same storyline wise no matter how many times you reload the draft... I've tried many times trying to get all the different storylines for each player. I would have to do another CCM set to get different ones, and even then I wouldn't be guaranteed that I got all the different stories. So that's why we are listing the ones we got, and will be adding more as we get them from people using our guides that are willing to post the different story types for their draft, and the outcome (Dev Level and Draft Position). Rarely when the storyline changes for a player are the drafted in the exact same position, which is why we can use it as a differentiators. We will be able to list the possible dev level and draft position, and hopefully by week 7 of the off-season, we should be able to know what storyline each guy had by his projected pick even if you hadn't paid full attention during the season.
Advertisements - Register to remove