View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 01:04 AM   #329
Eaglerock562
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: [Tool] NBA 2K13 Roster Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
-sigh- If you give access to everyone, things like these tend to happen. Maybe Eaglerock and some other dedicated few should get together and do a spreadsheet from scratch; coordinate themselves on what roster update they'll use and fill it up.

Oh, and by the way, I'm aware of the bug that causes v0.5.1.1 crash when you use "Fill with consecutive", but I won't be able to fix it until early to mid next week.
Hey Leftos, not a problem buddy, enjoy your break. It shouldn't hurt us to avoid hitting the "Fill with consecutive" button til you get back lol. I've already started a thread about a spreadsheet that I'm going to create that is for anyone who is using the default 2k rosters out of the box as their base. I'm going to keep it private and only give those who are using the default rosters as a base access to it. Unfortunately that is the only way to keep things from getting messed up because it only takes one person to go through that spreadsheet and fool around with it just to mess with everyone. It's sad that I would even think that anyone would purposely do something like that but like I always say, in any situation think of the worst possible scenario or outcome so you prepare yourself in advance if it happens.

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide