View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
JasonMartin
Pro

OVR: 11
Arrow 2K Servers/Xbox Live/internet connection

In the 2 years that I've had my Xbox 360 (slim) and my xbox live account I've never (really never) had any troubles with my internet connection. There is always a connection, I just have to check my laptop if necessary.

What I'm noticing with NBA 2K13 is that often 1. I can't get/make a connection with the 2K servers 2. my Xbox Live account logs off because it couldn't make the connection with the server (this always happens after #1).

Is this my fault? I'm positive it isn't or couldn't be. I've played over 100 hours of BF3 and I've never lost my connection or did I experience lag or did my xbox live account sign out.

Why is this? What is this? It's frustrating to say the least, I'm glad I'm not playing MyCareer right now but knowing the servers are so messed up I'm actually scared to use my VC on a player knowing the risk exists that it could go offline and all my hard work is for nothing.

2K has to fix their servers and the VC system inside this game.

Please don't lock it because it doesn't need to be in 1 thread where no one notices it. This has to be addressed and talked about.

Last edited by JasonMartin; 10-14-2012 at 10:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove