View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 04:05 PM   #16
marcoballistic
Just started!

OVR: 0
3 Likes

•The concept of the country clubs, although basing them on status points near enough ruined the online gaming this year. As the team games, alt shot and fourball gave you nothing or hardly anything and a lot of people would only set. The country clubs need to be based on handicaps, and win/loss/draw ratios of all members like real golf clubs.

•The microphones finally fixed on ps3 at last.

•The graphics and swing were pretty good.

3 Dislikes

•The glitches, oh my word, never have I seen so many in a game that is meant to have been quality tested. The landing glitches and drops out or into bunkers, or right back over water are just terrible.

•The chipping, I only play tournament level, as hard as you can no grid, super fast and windy as hell, and it is sooooo easy to chip in, everyone does it, there needs to be some random, error ikn the hitting.

•The dumbing down of difficulty, I recently went back to play tiger 10 and even the caddie love fest that was tiger 12, and the difficulty and hitting is far more real, feeling, I hit my shot as perfect as I can, but there is a little push in there, or a slight natural draw/fade. I loved that, tiger 13 removed near enough all of this. I hope it gets looked at.