View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 09:20 AM   #168
orion523
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: How's your FIFA 13 career mode going?

Guys I am hopelessly at an impasse and I need some kind of help. I want to take over a club that's needs some work but can if the stars align challenge for a Champions League spot. I've gotten it down to five teams and I can't for the life of me make a selection. BTW I'll be playing on legendary with a strict board so funds won't come cheaply. Here's my choices

1. Real Sociadad- Basque Country's "other" team, Real Sociaded have been and up and down club recently, losing out on the La Liga title on the last day of the 2002-03 season then being relegated just four years later. In 2010 however RS returned with a bright young club featuring such young stars as Antoine Griezmann, Xabi Prieto, and Inigo Martinez. Starting budget of just three million Euros means that club will most likely need to be built from inside.

2. Sevilla- One of Spain's traditionally strong clubs, Sevilla has a nice budget at 16 Million Euros and some very good players including Jesus Navas. A definite contender for Champions League play right out of the chute, but taking down the big boys is another thing all together.

3. Fiorentina- A really intriguing club in a very competitive league, the Viola have one of Italy's hot young Managers in L'Aeroplanino Vincenzo Montella. They have a good budget at 17 million Euros and a great young team with Stevan Jovetic, Adem Ljajic, and Matias Fernandez leading the way.

4. Bayer Leverkusen- Managed by former Liverpool great Sami Hyypia, Bayer have a nice 10 million Euro budget and Andre Schurrle, that alone makes them viable. Just don't know if Bundesliga is right for me.

5. West Ham- Something about this club just draws me in. Small budget of 7.5 million Euros. Guys like Kevin Nolan, Matty Taylor, and Matt Jarvis just scream English football to me. I always play in the Prem however and they do play hoof ball....

Sociadad and Fiorentina lead the way right now, but it's still hopeless LOL