View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 10:37 PM   #44
uly27
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke6
I for one hopes that they quit with the "starting from scratch" every yr, it seems too many features and options that were in the game before come up missing. I dont understand whats so hard to ADD-ON to whats already there and tweak things that need tweaking.

We already had one guy confirm the fact they just re-label old features as new ones (ball hawk) and now after their stance with why they designed the game like they have, they finally broke and added things to the game that should of been their in the first place.

While no one is asking for perfection, signatures are a must from atleast the most profound players in the game.

I am also sick of the QB animations in this game allowing people to get off un believable no look passes under pressure or just breaking the PA sequence to get the ball off with great accuracy.

Cheesers are still dominating with certain routes and plays as usual, this should not be the case as my defender should really be able to see that "hey, he running the same route again for the 5th time, im gonna jump it and pick it off".

It seems like my players slow down when coming up on a defender that is being blocked just enough to let them come into contact or catch up to them for some odd reason. For people who like to run the ball, hopefully this is not just me noticing this as my WR is blocking a DB and and I try to judge the direction my WRs back is facing and run that way only to see my RB slow down and the DB sheds off at an alarming rate of speed to make a tackle of a RB thats already at full sprint running by a defender being blocked.

First steps in this game are just awful to me on defense and its even more noticeable on KRs and stuff.
Lol ok those are very valid points.. I also notice that my defenders will actually run inside on a toss play and slow down to get blocked lol I just played a guy who seriously ran 5 plays (all counter plays basically ) but honestly I played like crap on off.. The Ai thinking has a long way to go Espcially when they run the same play over n over bc that would never work in the nfl like you said... I also think this year madden has actually spent more time and a bigger effort to get and implement ideas from the players.. Am I wrong?