Max Payne
Bully
L.A. Noire
The Warriors
Owner(s) Take-Two Interactive
Parent Take-Two Interactive
Website www.rockstargames.co

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/...er-suggestions

Rockstar wants your help in shaping the multiplayer of Grand Theft Auto V.
In a post on the Rockstar Blog the company revealed it's looking for a way to incorporate the Crews system from Max Payne 3 into the game, but would like player's feedback on how best to do so.

We'd like to take this opportunity to ask all of you for your feedback, input and ideas for features you'd like to see created for Crews in the game.

The post reads, "As we're busy working on Grand Theft Auto V, we'd like to take this opportunity to ask all of you for your feedback, input and ideas for features you'd like to see created for Crews in the game.
"Whether it's suggestions for competitive in-game Crew features in Multiplayer, new ways to manage and recruit, ideas for enhancing Social Club Crew pages and leaderboards, things you did and didn't like about Crews in Max Payne 3, or any thoughts at all related to Crews really that you'd like to share - we're all ears.
"We'd especially love to hear from current Crew members and leaders so that we can continue making our unique approach to persistent team based Multiplayer as fun as it can be in GTA V."

All i'm saying is since Take-two interactive is the parent company for 2k sports, how the hell can't we have these same discussions about crew modes for The Flagship NBA 2k Series? I know it's early, but i'd like to the devs to take this mode seriously, because this mode is wanted, and clearly they know this, and if we get on it early in the development cycle for Nba 2k14, we can get this mode back. Please steve OS sticky this so those of us who truly want this mode back can have a voice on how it should be re-instated back into the nba series. I respect everyone who plays 2k for association mode, OA mode, Myteam,Myplayer Blacktop/Pickup games,Create-a-Legend/CAP, but this is sorely missed and needed back into this game. So please, if you don't care for this mode, do us a favor and keep the thought to yourself. Let's get this going people, let our voices be heard loud and clear once and for all!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove