View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 11:52 AM   #9
ffaacc03
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: NBA 2K13: Network problems, again ? ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
I believe that 2k has their 'settings' too tight for online play other than ranked mode, where the settings are more 'open' for the masses.
yeap, you seem to be onto something ... can only play quick ranked matchs, the worst of all modes btw ... smh ...

reset my router and nothing, still cant play any other mode online , now it only says due to network problem ...

P.S (last minute edit):
Can confirm that it is not me the source of the problem but 2k, as I could play a teamup game with another user ... which isnt a fix but a workaround, nor even the ideal workaround as I lose everything and have to start from scratch ... and having 2k12 experience, would imply me doing this like 12 times or more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc22
I have no issues accessing 2k13 servers from my PS3. I haven't been able to access 2k13 servers from my xbox for past couple of weeks. Interestingly, I didn't have any trouble accessing the 2k12 servers from my xbox up until they took those down last week. What the heck?
2k12 servers were shut down ... as for you not experiencing the network issue, I didnt experienced with 2k13 until a few days back ... so sit tight and pray it doesnt hit you because if it does, you will feel overwhelm, powerless, abandon and full of rage.

Last edited by ffaacc03; 11-06-2012 at 11:56 AM.