View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:03 PM   #14
Iasounis
Pro

Iasounis's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K13 Video - Roster Update with Full List of Transactions Still Needed (11-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzz24
As far as 2K adding players, I think it must be a matter of getting approval from the NBA or NBPA (or both) or approval with the players themselves to add their likeness to the game, or some stipulation in the missing players NBA contracts that prevents 2k from adding them. I can't think of any other reason(s) apart from approval or contract stipulations as to why so many players are still missing from the rosters. Has to be a reason, because 2K is on top of everything else like adding shoes, updating courts, HEAD coaches (just not assistants), etc. Whatever the reason, I sure wish they would offer some insight.
You're right. The 'contract stipulation' to be included in the game is that a player's contract must be guarenteed before he can be added to the game. Taking that into account and viewing this thread's 'missing players lst', 2K is only behind adding 6 players. Not sure what makes an unguarenteed contract become guarenteed, but until that occurs, don't expect them to be added.