Old 11-16-2012, 03:23 PM   #8
cusefan74
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NASCAR Setups

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
The default setups are pretty fast, but tire wear I find is brutal with them. It could be how I drive though. lol At tracks like Atlanta, Texas... The default setups are super fast, but i roast my rear tires in no time.

What sites are you finding these setups on. The official forums for the game dont have many either.

Like I said I run the default setups and I don't burn out my rear tires at all. Except my right rear, but I also use up the right front at the same time. I'm always hard on my right side tires.

Finding setups might be tough right now because of the wedge and trackbar being broken and not working. I have a site that has setups, but I don't remember what it is. Next week I will know. My computer had to go in for some work and it was on my favorites list so I'm using my wifes right now, so I won't know what it is until next week.

Usually when you are using up rear tires like that it means your car is to loose, so your loosing traction with your rear wheels and the are sliding around and then you are getting wheel spin when you get back on the gas. Try doing some track testing and making your car tighter, you will probable have to change your line, but it could help you save your tires