View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:17 PM   #12
ParquetPosse
Just started!

OVR: 0
How about for $60 you let me play all the courses EA, instead of releasing half a game??? I mean really, you are essentially charging gamers $120 for a game that should be $60! We would all be up in arms if Madden released a game with only half the NFL stadiums and told us to pay another $60 for the other half. How is this not the same concept?

Look, I tell myself every year that I won't buy TW next year because I feel ripped off but somehow I get caught up and the new "features" look cool and I pull out my wallet. But I get no loyalty points or reward for being a loyal customer, I get screwed over. I bought all your courses the last 3 years in a row but I have to buy them all over again and spend $120 on this game. That doesn't seem right. We need to stop falling for it. At the very least buy the game next year used in the bargain bin at GameStop. The technology is there, EA could recognize I bought previous DLC. They can't cut me a break on future games or DLC I already paid for? This news doesn't help anyone but EA themselves. Greed. Pure and simple.