View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:28 PM   #13
ParquetPosse
Just started!

OVR: 0
Please, can anyone here tell me how this game is worth $120? When you break it all down and buy all the DLC that's what you are spending (at the very least unless you pick the game itself up on sale.) If, and that's a BIG IF, this game only released every few years I could maybe justify spending that much. But you are talking about a mediocre golf game that doesn't have much competition, (Madden anyone) a game that releases once a year with minor upgrades and useless new features. I can remember playing TW 04 and I actually seemed to enjoy that game more than the current Tiger Woods. How can that be? A 9 year old game that was on the original XBOX? Sure, there are a few new things they've added over the years but EA also took away some cool stuff and some features such as gameface actually got worse throughout the years. In 9 years this game hasn't progressed much and if you don't believe me pop in TW 04 or just play NBA 2K4 and see how much that game has evolved over 9 years. I get that golf doesn't have nearly as big of a following as the NBA but still. This game is double the price of NBA2k13 and for the most part you get a complete game for $60 unlike TW. I know, I'm at fault for buying this. I think this year I'm sitting this one out.