View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 02:52 PM   #40
Mrleaderboards
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Cheesiest NBA 2k13 Player?

C A R M E L O ANTHONY....i play OA with cheesers...I dont play with sim guys, because they make up these weird rules on whats fair or whats not fair...they limit themselves... I like to play through, and find out every exploit in the game, and so do the people i run with....BOY OH BOY...Carmelo anthony is flat out the most exploited scorer in the nba and in 2k. its bad enough he already is a natural scorer and has the easiest shot release in 2k history. He's an overall 90, but this stud has 4th quarter closer and he goes to an overall 99 in the 4th... His 3 pointers go up to a 94 or something, and his mid range to a 99..he makes and ones in the paint....there is really no stopping this guy one on one.....When you have a floor general on the court, in the 4th quarter Melo stats look insane!!! Pause the game in the fourth quarter with jason kidd on the floor, and see Carmelo Anthony's stats....Its so BOGUS...lmaoooo....

Oh yeah....if you play an online Association created before they removed the acrobat signature skill...Theres this 7ft sf/sg rookie....OMG he has an 85 speed and acrobat sig skill...this freakin dude at 7ft has the AIR JORDAN LAYUP PACKAGE!!!...UNREAL how bad i was getting abused by my boy with this rookie...The rookies name was Laurence something...i forget...i was so mad bro....all i could do was laugh when my boy pulled an air reverse baseline with a 7ft rookie @shooting guard...that is some CHEESY S H I T!