View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 12:31 PM   #35
MrOldboy
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show - Overall Team Ratings, Including Batting, Pitching and Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack4070
Ok so I know the Cubs stink in hitting and and I know its just a video game not real life but the Cubs pitching at #26. With Garza, Shark being awesome last year and the signing of Edwin Jackson and couple other guys for starting and bullpen? I would take the Cubs pitching over 9 teams ahead of them (Col, Mil, Bal, Pit, Cle, Sea, SD, CWS, NYY). Ok....ahem.... I done.

#27 overall I cant disagree with that too much so Im guessing the ranked the Cubs down low to make their overall rating. If their pitching was where it should be around 16th-17th then their overall should be around 19th-20th cuz their defense is strong. Oh...ahem...now Im done.
I'd agree that they are a bit underrated pitching wise, they were 24th in ERA last year and added quite a bit this year, but its understandable since I bet a lot of guys are rated pretty low on the 25 man roster in the game. But the "real" ratings will come out when the custom rosters are finished.
Advertisements - Register to remove