Old 03-02-2013, 10:48 AM   #15
jcar0725
"ADAPT OR DIE"

jcar0725's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - Baltimore Orioles vs. Cleveland Indians

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
I hate to say this but I agree with you. I would not say the game is boring by any means but seeing so many videos and screenshots for a game that pretty much looks no different then 12 is kind of boring as you say. After watching all these videos honestly its looks just like MLB 12 The Show with just some new icing on top. I mean I still am looking forward to March 5th because MLB The Show is the only game I ever really play and i love the hell out of it. And I always buy the newest version no matter what. Heck this game is so good I would probably buy it if the only thing new in 13 was updated rosters to me MLB The Show is addicting like a Drugs, Food, Alcohol and Sex can be to some people. I wake up in the middle of the night from sleeping sometimes just to play this game.

But I am definitely ready for the PS4 version of MLB The Show at this point in time. The PS3 version is far and away the greatest baseball game I have ever had the pleasure of playing but at this point in time it's becoming quite clear how the PS3 memory limitations are really hurting the true potential of what MLB The Show really could become. I guess for those that will be playing MLB The Show on the PS3 for the first time it will blow your minds with excitement. But for someone like me who is now going on their 7th version of MLB The Show on PS3 you could under stand how it could get kind of boring.

With the reported specs of the PS4 I can not even imagine what MLB The Show will be capable of. It's just so exciting to even think about it

Having said all that I am 100% sure MLB 13 The Show will more then likely satisfy my baseball video game addiction for the next 12 months!
Again I'm pretty sure the reason the graphics look like 12 is because the graphics are already great. No need to fix what's not broken.....
Advertisements - Register to remove