View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 01:04 PM   #16
BravesBoy
dare i say...en fuego?

BravesBoy's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Operation Sports MLB 13 The Show Impressions Thread

Got one game under my belt and overall I'm liking what I see. Going along with the others the game looks great. It just has a good crisp look to it. Colors a very vibrant and Turner Field looks great. Also like others timing window is something to get use to, I'm way out in front of most pitches. First game I played on all star and hit 3 bombs so I'm def moving up a notch or 2 once I get some more feel for everything.

I use pulse pitching and love the new icon, just a dark shaded circle is a big diff from the white ring last year. Was able to hit most of my spots with a lil variation here and there when I rushed to pitch, which was nice.

Animations look great and I'm LOVING the upgrades to all the stances and follow thurs, looks really smooth and great. I'm not getting much of the stuttering like others have spoken of, had maybe one or two pitches from the CPU that felt like it skipped a lil but it was hard to tell. Def hasn't effected my gameplay so far.

Overall I'm really enjoying it. Doesn't feel like a roster update to me as some have mentioned. Looking forward to many more games and getting a real good feel for all the adjustments..