View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 03:37 AM   #117
RUFFNREADY
Rookie

OVR: 48
Re: MLB 2K13 Gameplay Videos - Orioles vs. Blue Jays & Dodgers vs. A's

I have played a bunch of games so far (MLB 2K13); and I would generally say, the game is good, but not great, as we would all love to see great improvements from last years installment; but this isn't the case this year! There are pros and cons to every video game created; and we look to the most obvious ones as a whole "Price" vs "Gameplay" (improvements).
The bottom line is; Is this game worth the price tag of $60.00 for the minimal upgrades, and subtraction of modes, within the game?
IMO, I don't feel it is, at all; if the pricetag was lowered to a reasonable $20-$30, (and a possible direct download, ie. MLB 13 The Show on PS3) there wouldn't be soo much chatter about the game, and what it actually offers this season.
I cannot complain, as I got the game for free, and I like to play 2K baseball games for their FUN factor! but I can understand what the consumer(s) are dealing with on the possible purchase of MLB 2K13, and the negativity surrounding the games release!
Bottom line: If you want it, you will buy it regardless of price point; if your on the fence and are accumulating reviews in order for you to justify spending any money on this game, then keep on waiting, until something feels right, or move on!

Just my two Cents!
and pass by Instagram/LLSMUVG

pronounced: "LL"-"Smoove"-"Gee"
Ah, SNAP!!! Now we Cooking!!!