Old 03-12-2013, 02:50 PM   #60
metsfan4life1
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: OSFM 2013: New York Mets

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
I took a look at the pitches they gave our MLB level SP's as well as the speeds listed and they are perfect compared to FanGraphs PitchFX. They matched up exact no need to do any pitch edits for them

I am playing around with the game still setting things up finding my sliders/controls but i got a few Qs

- The Mets prospects created in the vault, is there anyway to search your username or you just have to find them each manually? metsfan4life1 do you think you could make a reply here and list every Mets player you created in 1 post and update it so I can see who needs ratings?

EDIT: I downloaded all nine of the prospects up right now, ill take a look at them today and see about putting in some ratings

- I downloaded and took a look at a couple of the most downloaded rosters, Top 150 prospects as well as a Top 300 prospects one. They have lots of our mets players from Wheeler to Nimmo to Flores. The faces arent great but I will look at the ratings and see how they are. I still want to create ratings on my own I dont trust other peoples but it could be a good guide for me, anyone check them out and have an opinion of them?
My PSN is mets5577 and for each of my players descriptions it says " metsfan4life1 From OS ". I'll put a list up when I get home.. On my phone now and it doesn't cooperate well;P